Consider Pioneer Bank the next time you send or receive a wire transfer. Pioneer Bank requires an in-person signature to initiate an outgoing wire transfer. Wire transfers can be processed before 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday except Federal Holidays.
To complete an incoming wire, provide the sender with the following (incoming wire fee will apply):
- Routing number: 073915782
- Bank name: Pioneer Bank
- Bank address: 202 First St, Sergeant Bluff, IA 51054
- Your account number
- Name and physical address on your account (no PO Boxes)
To complete an outgoing wire within the US, visit a Pioneer Bank location and provide the following (outgoing wire fee will apply):
- Routing number of beneficiary bank
- Name and address of beneficiary bank
- Account number for the beneficiary/receiver at beneficiary bank
- Name and physical address of beneficiary/receiver (no PO Boxes)
To complete an outgoing wire outside the US, call or visit a Pioneer Bank location for further information.
If you have any questions about wiring funds, please contact Pioneer Bank at 712-943-5511 or toll free at 1-800-332-2396.
The right business tools.
Simplify your money management with checking tools that work for your growing business endeavors.