In today’s fast-paced world, it’s nice to know there are tools to help you stay on top of it all. No matter where life takes you. With Pioneer Bank’s mobile banking app, you can deposit checks, transfer money, pay bills, and more. If you are an online banking user, all you need to do is download the Pioneer Mobile Banking app today to get started.
Mobile Check Deposit
(currently not available for business accounts)
Mobile Check Deposit allows you to make check deposits anytime, anywhere with the mobile app.
Steps for using Mobile Check Deposit:
- Using your Pioneer Bank mobile app, go to the list of available actions. Select Check Deposit.
- Endorse the check and write “For Pioneer Bank Mobile Deposit Only.”
- Tap the Deposit Check button on the bottom of your screen.
- Read the Notice that is presented, then tap Continue.
- Tap Front to take a picture of the front of the check. Line up the check image with the frame. Tap the camera icon in the viewfinder to take the picture. To accept the image tap the blue check mark. To retake the image, tap the red undo button.
- Tap Back to take a picture of the back of the check. To accept the image tap the blue check mark.
- Input the Amount of the check and select the Deposit To account from the list of available accounts.
- Review the information on the Approve Deposit Screen. If all information is correct, tap Approve. If changes need to be made, tap Edit in the upper left hand corner to go back to the previous screen.
Tips for using Mobile Check Deposit:
- Make sure you are taking a picture of the check in a well-lit area. Use a dark background to get the best image of the check.
- Be sure to endorse the back of the check, “For Pioneer Bank Mobile Deposit Only.”
- Verify that the check amount and written amount match.
- Make sure the entire check image is captured and in focus.
- Pioneer Bank Mobile Check Deposit is available for Apple® and Android™ products.