Loans & Mortgages
Whatever you have in mind, from home improvements to bill consolidation, our personal loans work as hard as you do. Let us help you with fast answers and affordable monthly payments.
- Personal Loans
- Mortgage Loans
- Mortgage Team
Pioneer Bank offers lending programs to purchase or refinance a new or used vehicle including cars, trucks, pickups, sport utility vehicles, recreational vehicles, and more.
When you need extra cash for whatever reason, a personal loan may be for you. Collateral for these loans can be Pioneer Bank certificates of deposit, real estate, or other personal property.
Home Equity Loans
Home Equity loans can be used for many purposes, including purchasing a new or used vehicle, college tuition, home improvement, debt consolidation, and more. Collateral for these loans can include a first or second lien on your primary or second home.
Contact a loan officer at any Pioneer Bank location to apply.
Home Equity Lines of Credit
When you need extra cash, but don’t need it all at once, a home equity line of credit (HELOC) may be the loan for you. Proceeds can be used for home improvement or a variety of other purposes, such as a vacation or college tuition. Collateral for these loans can include a first or second lien on your primary or second home.
For questions on the type of loan that fits your needs, contact a Loan Officer at any Pioneer Bank location.
Buying a home is one of the most important purchases many people make in their lives. We’d like to help you make this purchase a reality. Our experienced mortgage team is ready to answer your questions and help you on the path to home ownership. Meet our Mortgage Team.
As a customer of Pioneer Bank, you receive the following services:
- Free pre-qualification
- Free rate quotes
- Homebuyer seminars
- Quick approval time
- Local processing
Visit the Pioneer Bank Mortgage Center for competitive rates and terms.
We’ll even point you in the direction of many affordable first-time homebuyer programs.
It’s easy to apply for a Pioneer Bank Mortgage:
Contact a member of our Mortgage Team or visit the Pioneer Bank Mortgage Center to apply online 24 hours a day. You can also apply by: calling us at 712-244-5543 or 1-800-332-2396.
To prepare for your appointment with a mortgage lender, bring the following information with you.
- Your residence history for the last two years (we will need the name and address of the landlord/mortgage holder)
- Current homeowners' insurance provider and payment amount (if applicable)
- Current property taxes (if applicable)
- Loan and/or credit card information, including name, address, and account number of creditor
- Gift letter from relative(s)
- Construction contract, plans, and specs (construction loans only)
- Signed relocation agreement if your employer is paying for your move
- Divorce decree/stipulation if alimony, child support, or property settlement is involved (Note: alimony, child support, or separate maintenance income need not be revealed if you choose not to have it considered for paying the loan)
- Certificate of resident alien status green card
- School transcripts if attended during the last two years
- Letter of explanation for adverse credit or an employment gap
Victor Hendriks, Mortgage Center Manager
15 years of real estate and mortgage lending experience
Doris Severson, Mortgage Processor
19 years of mortgage processing and closing experience